NLP / Hypnosis / Timeline Therapy
What is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing)?
A study of excellence and a model of how individuals structure their experience. A synthesis of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology.
- Neuro – The nervous system through which our experience is processed via five senses: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory.
- Linguistic – Language and other non-verbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. Includes: pictures, sounds, feelings, tastes, smells, words (Self Talk).
- Programming – The ability to discover and utilize the programs that we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
In other words, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
Source: Tad James Co.
The benefits of NLP
Inside Yourself, Your Relationships and Learning
- Rapidly place and shoot through the limitations that are holding you back in business and in life… Once you break through these, your work, your business, and personal life will never be the same again.
- Master your subconscious mind so that you can find out more quickly than traditional teaching methods could ever admit
- Find out things about yourself that you didn’t recognise and realise them before.
- Master and control your own emotions so that you handle all eventualities easily
- Gain that vital edge that gets you a far more effectively and powerful communicator
- Enhance your personal relationships with the people around you.
- Develop instant confidences, instant what you want
…And many more
In your business and your career.
- Draw an edge over your competition in business and safely increase your earnings
- Find what you want by effectively doing your internal mindset and influencing others to happily operate with you to reach your aspirations
- Overcome the hurdles which prevent you from conducting your business or career to the next stage
- Discover how to motivate yourself and others with ease
- Determine to practice words with greater precision and elegance so that you and others can take what you desire
- Think better, think more clearly and make better and accurate decisions…
And many more….
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnotherapy is an alternative curative healing method that is used to create subconscious change in a patient in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviours or feelings. It is undertaken with a subject in hypnosis.
It took more than two hundred years for hypnotherapy to become incorporated into medical treatment.In 1955, the BritishMedical Association approved the use of hypnotherapy as a valid medical treatment, with the American MedicalAssociation (AMA) giving its approval in 1958.
Source: Medical Dictionary
Hypnosis, also referred to as hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion, is a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus and concentration. Hypnosis is usually done with the help of a therapist using verbal repetition and mental images. When you’re under hypnosis, you usually feel calm and relaxed, and are more open to suggestions.
Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviours or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It’s important to know that although you’re more open to suggestion during hypnosis, you don’t lose control over your behaviour.
Source Mayo clinic
What is time Line Therapy?
Time Line Therapy® (TLT) is a powerful healing process that evolved from hypnosis and NLP, created by Tad James, Ph.D, in 1980s. It was produced by utilizing a therapeutic process to the concept that we store our memories in a linear manner in an internal memory computer memory scheme.
Time Line Therapy® provides one of the most powerful processes and techniques for personal change and development by facilitating the evacuation of the painful emotion attached to memories or issues in the past. TLT also focuses on what we can learn from those events and use what we learn as a resource for the upcoming days, and years. TLT techniques and practical processes produce long lasting outcomes much quicker in comparison with a lot of Natural Healing Therapy, with a minimum of uneasiness to the subject. For an instant, the feelings of anger, sadness, fear, hurt, guilt, regret, frustration… will be released by Time Line Therapy. Moreover, TLT can help you to clear limiting beliefs which traps you, and makes you stuck in the past, and interferes you to create what you want in your life.
The latest development in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy® techniques are a unique and unmatched method for creating powerful change in business, education, and therapy. Time Line Therapy® utilizes a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious minds in a variety of ways; including, healing emotional traumas and eradicating unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
Time Line Therapy® has been so successful in its results that it has been utilized since 1986 by thousands of people including psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family counsellors, social workers, life and business coaches, and even athletic coaches.
Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioral change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
Source: Tad James Co
The benefits of Time Line Therapy:
- Letting go and clearing gestalts or (chains) of an emotion in the past rather than one at a time as most other emotional release techniques do.
- All the negative emotion is released from its sources.
- The result which the subject desires will happen rapidly and delivers lasting effects.
- Enabling individuals to resolve negative emotional issues from the past and clear limiting beliefs and decisions that may have stopped them from moving forward as well as achieving their goals for the future.
- Releasing PTSD, trauma, physical pains, depression, phobia…
- Experiencing more vitality, youthful
- Helping individuals and families enjoy better relationships
- Personal happiness and professional success will be a lot more consistent, and much more predictable.
- Effectiveness in working with others will be dramatically increased and the ability to empower yourself for optimum results will be increased.
- You will be capable to generate empowering emotional states within yourself at will, eliminate any negative emotions.
- Identifying and changing limiting beliefs, inspire yourself with a compelling future, and produce patterns of excellence and deliver an extraordinary life.
- Having prosperity flowing to you
And many more…